Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall has arrived!

Fall has arrived and with it more time to craft.  I didn't realize how consuming living on an acreage would be, I love it but there is seriously no extra time for crafting.  This morning there was frost on the ground, thankfully I brought in the tomatoes yesterday.  I also made three cards which hasn't happened for months; it was hard to get my creative juices flowing!
For these cards I used Photo paper and embossed the background with clear embossing powder.  I then sprayed the paper with ink sprays made up of Stampin Up's ink refills and rubbing alcohol. I used Tempting Turquoise, old olive and daffodil delight. On the card below I used crystal effects to make water drops.
It's hard to tell from these pictures but the finally effect looks like a photo because I used photo paper.  Do not make your ink sprays with water, water doesn't react well with photo paper.
 
 

No comments: