Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hand painted snowman cards

I had a brilliant idea this morning, paint snowman, okay maybe not brilliant
 but I sure do love how they turned out.
In the summer I ordered some high pigment ink in white and black,
and this is my first time trying them out.
Normally I take black paint and add water but it often looks watered down.
 
Isn't he cute!  I also made some tags which I will show later!
 

Like I said earlier, I painted the face with black high pigment ink called, pro black and pro white by Daler Brown.
For the nose I used my Faber Castell Pitt pen, this was also my first time trying out this product.
I bought the markers because they are a blend able permanent ink. 
I wanted to be able to use my markers with mixed media and not be worried about them bleeding and this worked great!
I just used the white ink for shading!
Hope you enjoyed my cute snowmen!
Now to decided who will get them in the mail. 
 


No comments: