Monday, May 12, 2014

Blendabilities!!!

I love the blendabilities markers!
This is my first attempt with them and I found them very easy to use!
I have been wanting to get markers that I can use with my mixed media, that don't bleed;
I am so glad I waited!!
For the background I put versa mark right on the embossing folder,
 then I used white embossing powder!
I cut the letters with my sizzex alphabet set, then off to my sewing machine for a line of stitches!
The markers are really easy to use but watch a video first before you order them!
Your image needs to be stamped with the memento stamp pad or the outline will bleed.
Plus you can order a marker that will lighten certain areas!
Way too fun, I wonder what I will make today!

1 comment:

Margik said...

This is a beautiful card!!! I love it.