Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!
I am not going to lie, Mother's Day can be the hardest day of the year for me.
I have spent many Mother's Day's crying my eyes out.
Sometimes church is the hardest place to be!
You hear about all the Mother's that were and are amazing and know that you are lacking!
It's not true, it is a lie from the pit of hell!
Mom's are amazing, I am amazing!!! (I can't believe I said that)
Who else loves us at our worst and still sees the best (besides Jesus)!
My Mom passed away 3 years ago, May 1!
She was not perfect and we had lots of conflict especially in my teen years
but what I miss most is that unconditional Mother love!
No one loves me like that anymore, hubby is amazing but its not the same!
I get A LOT of things wrong with my kids and they do A LOT of things wrong, lol!
But  I love them like crazy and I can always see the best in them!
I heard once that people won't remember what you say but how they feel when they are with you.
I don't remember all the things my Mom and I said to each other
 but I will never forget how she Loved me!!!
Another grad card!
the layout is again right out of the Stampin Up catty!

No comments: