Friday, March 1, 2013

Island Indigo

 
 
So Much to be thankful for today!!!  For one the Sun is out, and spring will be right around the corner!
For this card I want to highlight the background card stock, Island Indigo, it is one of the, 2011-2013 in color's.  I don't know why I have never used it before now but now that I am I love it!!  So far I just have the card stock, so I will have to order the ink before June.  Saying that, brings me to, how I stamped the background without the Island Indigo ink.  Well I used my favorite ink, Versa Mark!
 
 
Not only can you emboss with Versa Mark but it leaves a watermark on any colored card stock.
 
Supplies used on this card:
 
Paper Doily Sizzlits
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Labels collection Framelits
Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Red Ridinghood and Whisper White Card Stock
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, half backed Pearls
Itty Bitty Banners you can also earn this through the Sale-A-Bration Promotion
Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set
Elegant Butterfly Punch



No comments: