Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's a Snow Day, again!!!


The Highways are closed and the buses didn't run, so it is a crafting day for sure!  So this is my first craft of the day! 
First of all, I cut out the dress using Dress Up Framelits #130101.  I then cut a piece of Designer Paper (From Sale-a-bration, Only 2 days left to get your free products with every $60.00 order)
The paper is 7 1/2 by 3 1/4, although next time I think I will make the skirt shorter, like 2 1/2.  You need to spray the paper, both sides, with water, this makes it flexible.

Start gather in the paper together to form pleats, starting in the middle, to form the center pleat.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Bliss (old Sale-a-bration set) Happiest Birthday
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White Card Stock, Sycamore Street Designer paper, Sale-a-bration, seriously my favorite paper ever!
Accessories: Dress Up Framelits #130101 (spring mini), Pearls #125577, Buttons, Paper Doilies #129399 (Spring Mini), Scallop Circle 1 3/4 #119854, 1 3/8 Circle, 1 circle punches.

The Hanger I made using a paper clip

1 comment:

Vikki Jo said...

Awesome details, gorgeous card!! Thank you for sharing