Monday, April 22, 2013

It is well...

This journal entry is inspired by our long Saskatchewan winter, just yesterday it was snowing.
I don't tend to get depressed by the weather but I know lots who do.
My area of weakness is worry!
Worry about money, kids, health, on and on.
I am better than I used to be, simply because if I am not careful, I break out in hives.
The thing that I have found that helps me is worship.
We have an example of this in the bible, David was always singing to lift his spirits.
 
"Why, my soul, are you downcast?
Why so disturbed within me?
 Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."
Psalm 42:11
 
The girl is painted on the Hymn, it is well with my soul.
As I was painting this page my 15 year was going around the kitchen singing, "it is well...."
So this page was worth it, you got to love when your teens sing old hymns, lol!
 
On a pratical note, I am having problems with my spray inks bleeding through the paint even though I have been spraying it with a sealer before I paint.
Does anyone know what I can do so this doesn't happen anymore?
 
 

No comments: